Astrohazard Solutions Ltd.
A downloadable game for Windows
Astrohazard Solutions Ltd. is an interstellar and interspecies corporation dealing mainly with removing and redirecting asteroids and other cosmic junk that threatens their Clients.
In this story-driven, action 2D Sci-Fi game, the player assumes the role of a fresh employee (Operator) hired by Astrohazard Solutions. Operator is assigned various space contracts for different Clients, each with their own specific (and sometimes weird) policies and requests. Operator's main tool is the AstroBeam™ cannon, mounted on a drone, a spaceship, or a turret. Payments for successfully completed assignments can be used between contracts to buy upgrades and improve technology in Astrohazard Solutions’ HQ. In the Headquarters, Operator can also interact with four other employees: Directron (boss), Stasis (intern), Vorp (Chief Engineer) and Gor (Alien Resources manager), and experience some other aspects of corporate daily routine...
- Innovative AstroBeam™ physics: gradually slow down and push away incoming hazards instead of destroying them
- Diversified mission goals with three distinctive game modes
- Detailed storyline, full of ironic humor and references to modern corporate culture, as well as to well-known sci-fi motifs
- Memorable characters with unique personalities
- Distinctive, cartoon art style
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.